- My NPL
- What's Hot
- About NPL
1. Registration for Preschool spring programs will begin Thursday, March 9 at 9:30 a.m. Registration for Parent-Child Mother Goose and other spring programs begins immediately. Please register at the Children's Information Desk or call 905-953-5105. Registration will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Program fees must be paid at the time of registration. Method of payment is cash, debit, credit, and cheque. Credit payment will be accepted over the phone. If registration is received by phone, fees must be paid within three open days of registration or the space will be given to another child. No post-dated cheques accepted.
3. If registering on behalf of another family please provide required information in full.
4. Age appropriateness is established in order to maximize the enjoyment and benefits for all participants. Children must be within or close to the specified age range to register for a program.
1. If you cancel your registration before the program begins, all fees less a $5 administrative fee will be refunded. If you pay by cheque, refund will be held for one month.
2. If you cancel your registration after the program has begun, there will be no refund. Credits or transfers may be possible in specific circumstances but must be used within the calendar year.
3. If a program is cancelled due to insufficient registration participants will be notified and fees will be refunded.
1. If a child is unable to attend, please phone before the program.
2. If your child has any pertinent medical, physical , or allergy conditions, please inform the instructor.
3. There is free 3-hr. maximum parking in the municipal parking on the east side of the Library. Additional parking can be found next to Riverwalk Commons east of Main St. or on neighbouring streets where permitted. Parking on the NW corner of the Library is limited to 15-mins., which is not suitable for anyone with children attending programs.
4. During programs, parents/caregivers must remain in the building in or near program rooms. Please inform staff if you need to visit another part of the Library during a program. Parents/ caregivers are requested to be at the door at the start and end of a program. The Library does not assume responsibility for children while on library property.
5. In the event of an emergency evacuation, Library staff will ensure that children leaving the program rooms will be matched with their parents/caregivers. If a parent/caregiver is elsewhere in the Library, their child will be escorted by a staff member to an outside warden(easily identified by a safety vest) in front of the Park Avenue entrance to Trinity United Church. Parents/caregivers should leave the Library immediately and make contact with their child outside.